Miami RV Rentals / Credit Card / Reservation Contract / Terms and Conditions
Qualifications: Applicant and additional drivers must be at least 25 years old, present a valid driver's license, have a clean driving record and a major credit card imprint on file. Our insurance company requests a background check of all renters driving the Vehicle. Assuming they are properly licensed and insured, authorized drivers must be approved by Miami RV Rentals prior to operating the Vehicle. Any licensed driver who is driving to a medical or police facility during an emergency is authorized to operate the Vehicle without approval. All additional drivers must be listed on the Rental Agreement.
Departures and Returns: Applicant must pick up the Vehicle unless you have requested delivery. Departures are from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm and by appointment only. An earlier departure can be requested. If the RV is available for an early pickup and the schedule permits, an early departure fee may apply. We may accommodate you at our discretion, but last-minute changes are not always possible. In order to allow time to pack and familiarize yourself with the RV and its systems, we recommend picking up the RV two hours before on the day of your departure.
PLEASE BE ON TIME FOR YOUR DEPARTURE APPOINTMENT.
A late arrival can delay your departure up to 2 hours and offsets other renters’ schedules for that day.
Depending on how much experience you have, allow 1 to 2 hours for the departure paperwork and orientation. We know you are excited and rushed to leave, but a well spent orientation time saves time later when you are trying to figure things out. Feel free to bring any additional adults to go through the orientation process with you. The RV must be returned by 11:00 Am on the return date noted below. Renter is responsible for all fees including tolls, mileage and fuel charges until the vehicle is returned to the original pickup location. There are no refunds or reimbursements for cancellations made within 21 days of your departure date, early returns, unused miles, unused generator hours or inconveniences.
Please be on time, another family is possibly starting their vacation the afternoon of your original arrival date.
Date & Time Of Pickup: (Between 11:00 Am - 4:00 Pm)
Date & Time Of Return: (Between 9:00 Am - 11:00 Am)
Deposits and Payments: If your reservation is made more than 15 days prior to your departure, a $500.00 deposit is required to confirm your reservation. The balance is due at least 14 days prior to your departure. If your reservation is made within 14 days of departure, the full amount must be paid at the time your reservation is made. A refundable damage security deposit is due at departure in addition to the rental fees. $1500.00 for a class "C" RV / $1500.00 for a class "A" RV / $2000.00 for all foreign nationals traveling from outside the United States regardless of Vehicle type. Acceptable methods of payment are: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Sorry no personal or cashier’s checks are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: You will receive a full refund if you cancel more than 60 days prior to your departure date. You will be charged a $75.00 processing fee if you cancel between 45 and 60 days prior to your departure date. You will be charged a $200.00 processing fee if you cancel between 30 and 45 days prior to your departure date. You will be charged a $400.00 processing fee if you cancel between 21 and 30 days prior to your departure date. Renter agrees that cancellations less than 21 days prior to the date of departure will incur a loss of all monies paid on file.
The valid and collectible liability insurance and personal injury protection insurance of any authorized rental or leasing driver is primary for the limits of liability and personal injury protection coverage required by §§ 324.021(7) and 627.736, Florida Statutes.
Failure to return rented property or equipment upon expiration of the rental period and failure to pay all amounts due (including costs for damage to the property or equipment) are evidence of abandonment or refusal to redeliver the property, punishable in accordance with section 812.155, Florida Statutes.
Return Policy: The RV must be returned in the same condition as at departure.
If the RV is returned in satisfactory condition, your deposit will be refunded. The deposit will be returned by a company check if paid in cash, or if charged to a credit card, the deposit will be credited back to the original card charged. Due to the delay of unpaid toll tickets, red light camera tickets and unmentioned parking tickets, deposits are returned within 21 business days of your return. If there is damage to the RV, it may take longer.
NON-COLLISION RELATED DAMAGE: You are responsible for all non-collision damage not noted before departure. Please inspect the RV carefully, inside and out, be sure any damage is noted on the departure/return form. We highly suggest taking photos of any or all damages you see. A partial list of non-collision damage would include floor, upholstery or carpet stains and damages, smoking odors, pet odor/hair, cabinetry scrapes or gouges, countertop burns and repairs necessary due to misuse or abuse of interior systems, appliances, or automotive systems.
EXTERIOR DAMAGE: If damage has been done to the RV you will be responsible to pay for all damages. The damage deposit may be used to pay for suitable and necessary repairs. If the damage is greater than the deposit, the money will be used as a deductible for the insurance claim. If exterior damage has been done, this can take up to 6 months to repair depending on when you rented the RV.
INTERIOR: The interior must be clean, including the bathroom toilet, sink, countertop and shower area. The kitchen area must be clean. All appliances, the kitchen sink and all countertops must be wiped clean. All windows, mirrors and floors must be wiped clean. All the upholstery must be wiped clean. Areas under the upholstery and mattresses must be cleaned. The driver’s area including the cockpit floor must be clean. The windshield, the dashboard and the instrument panel must be wiped clean. Snack trays, cup holders and armrests must be clean. This takes our team up to three hours to complete if you don’t do your part.
EXTERIOR: The exterior must be relatively clean and be free of bugs. All undercarriage and interior storage compartments should be emptied and cleaned out. Entrance doorsteps, windows, mirrors and the windshield must be clean and bug free. It takes our team over two hours to clean if you don’t do your part.
PRIOR TO RETURNING: Upon return of the motor home, Renter agrees to fill its fuel and propane tanks, empty the toilet and holding tanks, remove all personal items and debris from the RV or, may choose to pay additional cleaning fees. Renter agrees to pay for all extraordinary charges in excess of the agreed cleaning option fee. If the RV needs special cleaning (i.e. carpet shampoo, leather treatment, or excessive cleaning) you will be charged a minimum of $395.00. This is not covered by insurance and will be deducted from the deposit on file. Any missing or damaged items (TV's, TV Remotes, Tools, Hoses, Knobs, Etc.) or items rented and not returned upon check in (Bikes, Bike Racks, Tables, Chairs, Etc.) will be deducted from the security deposit on file.
Cleaning Option - Miami RV Cleaning Package $295.00: Routine interior and exterior cleaning, emptying the waste holding tanks, refilling the propane tank, refilling the freshwater tank and chemically treating the grey and black water holding tanks.
** Package does not include gasoline, flushing clogged holding tanks or extra rinsing to correct misreading or damage to the holding tanks or the sensors due to operator negligence.
The RV must be returned by 11:00 AM on the return date noted above. Strict late fees apply: $100.00 for the first hour and $150.00 for each additional hour. Returns after 1:00 pm will be charged for an additional night. RV's that are returned 24 hours after their scheduled return date will be charged an additional $300.00 per calendar day, PLUS the cost of the original nightly rental fee including all options purchased. There are no refunds or reimbursements for cancellations made within 21 days of your departure date, early returns, unused miles, unused generator hours or inconveniences.
Non-Smoking: This RV is a non-smoking unit. A $500 fee will be assessed against your security deposit, if any evidence of smoking is found in the RV. Any burn mark on any piece of furniture will incur a charge of no less than $500.00.
Towels, Linens & Kitchen Supplies - The RV does not come equipped with Linens, Towels or Kitchen supplies. These items are available for rent at an additional charge.
Generator use: When the RV is not plugged into a 50-amp power source for Class "A" or a 30-amp power source for a Class "C", some systems will not work in the rear of the RV. For example, the roof air conditioners, 110-volt receptacles, the microwave, and the built in TV/DVD players will not work without the generator running. Generator use is not considered essential to the camping experience. If you need to run the generator for full power or to charge your batteries, the generator
can be used for up to four hours per rental night at no charge.
There is a $9.00 per hour charge to use the generator after the initial four hours per night if not pre-paid. You can pre-pay generator usage if added to the invoice prior to departure.
Personal Vehicle Storage - I acknowledge and understand there's a $10.00 charge per night, per vehicle to store cars at Miami RV Rentals gated storage facility.
Customer will provide a copy of their insurance card and/or documentation showing proof of insurance coverage on the stored Vehicle.
Fuel: The fuel tank must be returned with the same amount of fuel If the tank was full at departure it must be totally full on return, not just to the full mark. We go by the fuel gauge reading, not when the pump shuts off.
If fuel is needed, we charge a $75.00 service fee plus the going rate per gallon rounded up to the next dollar.
Propane: The propane tank must be returned with the same amount of fuel that is noted below. If the tank was full at departure it must be full on return per the gauge reading on the physical propane tank. If propane is needed, we charge a $75.00 service fee plus the
going rate per gallon rounded up to the next dollar.
Holding Tanks: The holding tanks (Gray and Black) must be flushed, rinsed, and returned empty as noted on the levels below. If the tanks were empty at departure, they must be empty upon return. If the tanks are needed to be emptied by Miami RV Rentals upon return, we charge a $100.00 service fee per tank.
Awnings: The awnings are not covered by the insurance company. Please make sure they are retracted in windy conditions or during inclement weather. Make sure the awnings are retracted prior to moving the RV. Damages to the awnings will be deducted directly from your deposit. The awnings are expensive to replace and the use of them is solely at your discretion.
Tolls: A Sunpass toll transponder is provided in the RV. Tolls will be prepaid or added to your account automatically at the end of your rental. You are responsible for all tolls and bridges you drive on or drive across whether they are detected by the transponder or not.
You do not have to stop to pay Sun Pass Tolls. Tolls will be billed to your account automatically. Since some tolls are not billed to us immediately or are not part of the Sun Pass system, you will be billed automatically once we receive the bill plus a $10.00 processing fee per rental day the toll was charged. These charges can arrive up to six months later and you authorize us to bill the credit card on file or send an invoice for payment if the credit card has expired. In order to avoid any processing fees, you have the option of stopping and paying for out of state tolls or tolls not part of the Sun Pass system.
Seat Belts: I will always make sure that the occupants of the vehicle (RV) utilize the factory installed seat belt restraints while the vehicle is in motion. I acknowledge that beds, overhead bunks, sofa, dinette or chairs NOT equipped with seat belts or factory restraint systems are not safe to occupy while the vehicle is in motion. I've also been advised that the vehicle (RV) is equipped with eight seat belts. six in the rear compartment and two up front in the driver's area. (One for the driver and one for the passenger.) The person named on this contract is responsible for making sure all occupants are properly seated and restrained with a seat belt while the vehicle is in motion. I understand and will inform all occupants of the vehicle (RV) to always wear a seat belt when the vehicle is in motion.
Pet policy: There are no pets allowed in the RV. A $500 fee will be assessed against your security deposit if any evidence of a pet is found in the RV.
Rock chips or cracked windshield: You are responsible for all rock chips and or replacement of the windshield due to a crack that is
unsealable. Rock chips can cost up to $200.00 to fill and cracks can cost up to $500.00 to repair. If it's necessary to replace the entire windshield, you will be liable for the full cost of replacement.
Keys: Keys to the RV ignition, the outside storage bins, the front door and the deadbolt on the front door have been provided to the renter. Losing the keys that operate the RV can take up to 24 hours to replace. The renter will be charged a fee of $295.00 for delivery and replacement of the keys. The renter will also be responsible for any additional days incurred because of the key loss.
Mileage: One Hundred (100) miles per night are included with your rental.
Additional pre-paid miles are billed at $35.00 per block of 100 miles. (.35 cents per mile)
Mileage is billed at $39.00 per block of 100 miles if not pre-paid. (.39 cents per mile)
Video: The renter named below is responsible for everything that is shown and described on the walkthrough video. You authorize Miami RV Rentals, its employees, agents, or affiliates to video & audio record the walkthrough session, the orientation session and or any other session deemed necessary to document the RV's damages or lack thereof. If you have questions, please ask during your checkout so they can be answered accordingly.
As soon as you sign the Rental Agreement and take possession of the RV, you are responsible for anything that happens to the RV. This includes, but is not limited to operator negligence, tires, glass, vandalism and acts of nature. Possession starts on the day of your rental.
1. Definitions. “Agreement” means all terms and conditions found in these Terms & Conditions, the Face Page, any addenda and any additional materials that we provide and that you sign at the time of rental. "I", “You” or “your” means the person identified as the renter in this Agreement, any person signing this Agreement, any Authorized Driver and any person or organization to whom charges are billed by us at its or the renter's direction. All persons referred to as “you”, “your” or "I" are jointly and severally bound by this Agreement. “We”, “our” or “us” means the rental company named in this Agreement. “Authorized Driver” means the renter and any additional driver listed by us on this Agreement provided that each such person has a valid driver's license and is at least 25 years of age. Only Authorized Drivers are permitted to drive the Vehicle. “Vehicle” means the recreational Vehicle, motor home, truck camper, RV or other motorized Vehicle identified in this Agreement and any Vehicle we substitute for it, and all its tires, tools, accessories, equipment, appliances, keys and Vehicle documents. The Vehicle may be equipped with global positioning satellite (“GPS”) technology or another telematics system and/or an event data recorder, and privacy is not guaranteed. “Loss of Use” means the loss of our ability to use the Vehicle for our purposes due to Vehicle damage or loss during this rental, including, without limitation, use for rent, display for rent and sale, opportunity to upgrade or sell, or transportation of employees. “Diminished Value” means the difference between the fair market value of the Vehicle before damage and its value after repairs as calculated by a third?party estimate obtained by us or on our behalf. “Charges” means the fees and charges that are incurred under this Agreement. “Rental Period” means the rental period between the time you take possession of the Vehicle until the Vehicle is either returned to or recovered by us and checked in by us. “Vehicle License Fee,” “Vehicle Licensing,” “Vehicle License Prop Tax,” “Vehicle License Cost Recovery Fee,” or “Motor Vehicle Tax” means a Vehicle license cost recovery fee based on our estimated average per day per Vehicle portion of our total annual Vehicle licensing, titling, and registration costs or as otherwise defined under applicable law.
2. Rental, Indemnity and Warranties. This is a contract for the rental of the Vehicle. We may repossess the Vehicle at your expense without notice to you if the Vehicle is abandoned or used in violation of law or this Agreement. You agree to indemnify us, defend us and hold us harmless from all claims, liability, costs and attorney fees we incur resulting from, or arising out of, this rental or your use of the Vehicle or our repossession of it. We make no warranties, express, implied or apparent, regarding the Vehicle or Optional Equipment, no warranty of merchantability and no warranty that the Vehicle or Optional Equipment is fit for a particular purpose.
3. Condition and Return of Vehicle. You must return the Vehicle to our rental office or other location we specify, on the date and time specified in this Agreement, and in the same condition that you received it, except for ordinary wear. If you wish to extend the Rental Period, you must prepay the extra days immediately and return the Vehicle to our rental office for inspection and written amendment by us before the due?in date. You must maintain the original security deposit amount while in possession of the Vehicle. Renter is responsible for all fees including tolls, mileage and fuel charges until the vehicle is returned to the original pickup location. There are no refunds or reimbursements for cancellations made within 21 days of your departure date, early returns, unused miles, unused generator hours or inconveniences. If the Vehicle is returned after closing hours, you remain responsible for the loss of and any damage to the Vehicle until we inspect it upon our next opening for business, and charges may continue to accrue. Service to the Vehicle or replacement of parts or accessories during the rental must have our prior written approval. You must check and maintain all fluid levels and return the Vehicle with at least the same amount of fuel as when rented.
4. Deposit. We may use your deposit to pay any amounts owed to us under this Agreement.
5. Personal Information. You agree that we may disclose personally identifiable information about you to applicable law enforcement agencies or to other third parties in connection with our enforcement of our rights under this Agreement and other legitimate business functions. Questions regarding privacy should be directed to the Miami RV Rentals at 305-714-1953. We do not sell your personal information.
6. Responsibility for Damage or Loss; Reporting to Police. You are responsible for all damage to or loss or theft of the Vehicle, including damage caused by weather, acts of god or terrain conditions. Your responsibility will include: (a) all physical damage to the Vehicle measured as follows: (i) if we determine that the Vehicle is a total loss, the actual cash value of the Vehicle, less salvage; (ii) if we determine that the Vehicle is repairable: (A) the difference between the value of the Vehicle immediately before the damage and the value immediately after the damage; or (B) the reasonable estimated retail value or actual cost of repair plus Diminished Value; (b) Loss of Use, which is measured by multiplying your daily rental rate by either the actual or estimated number of days from the date the Vehicle is damaged until it is replaced or repaired, which you agree represents a reasonable estimate of Loss of Use damages and not a penalty; (c) an administrative fee, calculated based on the damage repair estimate as follows, which you agree is reasonable: $0?$250 damage=$100 fee; $251?$500 damage=$150 fee; $501?750 damage=$200 fee; $751?1500 damage=$250 fee; $1501?2500 damage=$300 fee; over $2500 damage=$350 fee; (d) towing, storage, and impound charges and other reasonable incidental and consequential damages; and (e) all costs associated with our enforcement of this Agreement or collection of Charges, including attorneys’ fees, collection fees, and costs whether or not litigation is commenced. You must report all accidents or incidents of theft and vandalism to us and the police as soon as you discover them. Damage done to the RV will be repaired back to the manufacturer's specifications using OEM parts and ASE certified mechanics. The security deposit and / or all monies paid towards the refundable security deposit will be used prior to filing an insurance claim by either party. The refundable security deposit will be used in its entirety prior to filing an insurance claim by either party. Body damage and/or damage to the interior of the RV will be fixed at or by the manufacturer of the RV, at Lazydays Florida RV Center, 6130 Lazy Days Boulevard, Seffner, Florida 33584 or at the dealer where the RV was purchased from.
7. Liability Insurance. You agree to maintain insurance during the term of this rental agreement, by selecting ours, if available under the Rental Agreement, and/or supplying your own and will provide us, yourself, and any other person using or operating the rental Vehicle with the following coverage: (a) Bodily injury and property damage liability coverage; (b) Personal injury protection, no-fault, or similar coverage where required; (c) Underinsured coverage where required, and (d) Comprehensive and collision damage coverage extending to the rental Vehicle. It is highly recommended that you carry insurance through your personal policy where available. Your insurance should provide at least the minimum limits of coverage required by the financial responsibility laws of the state where the rental occurs. You are responsible for all damage or loss you cause to others. You have provided us with an insurance binder indicating that you have Vehicle liability, collision, and comprehensive insurance covering you, the Vehicle, and us. Since you have auto liability insurance, we provide no liability insurance. Any breach of any part of this booking agreement and subsequent Rental Agreement may void any insurance coverage.
8. Insurance. You are responsible for all damages or losses caused to the rented RV (the Vehicle) and to others, including loss of use. You agree to provide auto liability, collision and comprehensive insurance covering you, the owner of the rented RV, Miami RV Rentals and the rented RV itself (the Vehicle). Your insurance coverage will provide at least the minimum limits of coverage required by the financial responsibility laws of the state where the loss occurs. If you would like to purchase additional Supplemental Liability Insurance, additional Personal Accident Insurance or an additional Personal Effects Insurance Policy (while renting the RV) you can do so by visiting MBA Insurance online at and choosing your options. Once on the site, please enter the Miami RV Rentals Policy number 501233. The pushing, pulling or the towing of anything is strictly prohibited. If you breach this contract by pushing, pulling or towing a vehicle, a trailer or anything that attaches to the tow hitch (the receiver), you are aware and understand that the item being pushed, pulled or towed is not covered by our insurance company and may not be covered by yours. The insurance policy provided by Miami RV Rentals will not cover anything being pushed, pulled or towed. We do not allow anything to be towed behind the RV. The tow hitch receiver is locked and must remain locked while the RV is in your possession. Tampering with, removing or damaging the receiver lock is prohibited and will result in a loss of the security deposit on file. Tow vehicles are not covered by our insurance and are prohibited by the terms and conditions of the contract. Miami RV Rentals can provide an insurance policy (“Policy”) for the RV (the Vehicle) that provides auto liability coverage for bodily injury and property damage to third parties with limits no higher than the minimum amounts stated in the financial responsibility insurance laws of the state whose laws apply to the loss. The insurance policy provided by Miami RV Rentals does not provide coverage for loss of use. Any insurance we are required to provide is excess to any other valid and collectible insurance whether primary, secondary, excess or contingent. The Policy contains exclusions, conditions, and limitations applicable to anyone claiming coverage. A copy of the policy is available upon request. PIP, medical payments, no?fault, uninsured or under insured motorist coverage will be for the minimum limits required by applicable law. To the extent such protection is imposed by operation of law, that protection will be for the minimum limits required by applicable law. You must: (a) report all damage to us and all accidents to us and the police as soon as you discover them and complete our incident report form; and (b) provide us with a legible copy of any service of process, pleading, or notice of any kind related to an accident or other incident involving the Vehicle. Coverage under the Policy is void if you give the Vehicle to an unauthorized driver or otherwise materially breach this Agreement; or if you fail to cooperate in a loss investigation or to file a timely and accurate incident report.
9. Optional Equipment. We offer certain Optional Equipment, including navigational systems, kitchen or linen packages, and child safety seats, upon request and subject to availability for your use during the rental at an additional charge. All Optional Equipment is rented AS IS and must be returned to us at the end of the rental in the same condition as when rented. If you rent a child safety seat, you must inspect and install the child seat into the Vehicle yourself. If you rent a GPS device, you should review the operational instructions before leaving. Do not hold a handheld GPS while the Vehicle is in motion.
10. Prohibited Uses. The following uses of the Vehicle are prohibited and are material breaches of this Agreement. The Vehicle shall not be used: (a) by anyone who is not an Authorized Driver, or by anyone whose driving license is suspended in any jurisdiction; (b) by anyone under the influence of a prescription or non?prescription drug or alcohol; (c) by anyone who obtained the Vehicle or extended the Rental Period by giving us false, fraudulent or misleading information, or who withheld information that would have caused us not to rent the Vehicle; (d) in furtherance of any illegal purpose or under any circumstance that would constitute a felony or other violation of law (other than a minor traffic violation); (e) to carry persons or property for hire; (f) to push or tow anything, to teach anyone to drive, or to carry objects on the roof of the Vehicle; (g) in any race, speed test or contest; (h) to carry dangerous or hazardous items or illegal materiel; (i) outside the United States, Canada or the geographic area indicated elsewhere in this Agreement; (j) when loaded beyond its capacity as determined by the manufacturer of the Vehicle; (k) on unpaved surfaces, except at licensed public campgrounds; (l) to transport more persons than the Vehicle has seat belts, or to carry persons outside the passenger compartment; (m) to transport children without approved child safety seats as required by law; (n) when the odometer has been tampered with or disconnected; (o) when the Vehicle's fluid levels are low, or it is otherwise reasonable to expect you to know that further operation would damage the Vehicle; (p) in a manner that causes damage to the Vehicle due to inadequately secured cargo; (q) after an accident with the Vehicle unless and until you summon the police to the accident scene; (r) to transport an animal (other than a service animal); (s) in or through a structure of an underpass, gas station, drive?through, or other object where there is insufficient clearance (width or height); (t) by anyone who is sending an electronic message, including text (SMS) messages or emails, while operating the Vehicle; or (u) in violation of any “Rules of the Road,” Vehicle safety and operations training, or other similar materials or instructions that we provide to you at the time of rental. Sitting, standing or lying on the roof of the Vehicle and smoking in the Vehicle also are prohibited. PROHIBITED USE OF THE VEHICLE VIOLATES THIS AGREEMENT AND VOIDS ALL LIABILITY AND OTHER INSURANCE COVERAGE (WHERE PERMITTED BY LAW).
11 Charges. You agree to pay us on demand for all charges due us under this Agreement, including, but not limited to: (a) time and mileage for the period during which you keep the Vehicle, or a mileage charge based on our experience or our GPS recording software if the odometer or its seal is tampered with or disconnected; (b) charges for additional drivers; (c) charges for the optional services you elected to purchase; (d) fuel, if you return the Vehicle with less fuel than when rented; (e) applicable sales, use and other taxes or fees; (f) loss of, or damage to, the Vehicle, which includes the cost of repair, or the retail value of the Vehicle based on valuation methods accepted by the auto insurance industry on the date of the loss if the Vehicle is not repairable, plus loss of use, diminution of the Vehicle's value caused by damage to it or repair of it, and our administrative expenses incurred processing the claim; (g) all fines, penalties, forfeitures, court costs, towing charges and other expenses involving the Vehicle assessed against us or the Vehicle, unless these expenses are our fault; (h) all expenses we incur in locating and recovering the Vehicle if you fail to return it or if we elect to repossess the Vehicle under the terms of this Agreement; (i) all costs, including pre and post judgment attorney fees, we incur collecting payment from you or otherwise enforcing our rights under this Agreement; (j) a 10% per month late payment fee, or the maximum amount allowed by law (if lower than 10%) on all amounts past due; (k) 10% per month interest, or the maximum amount allowed by law (if lower than 10%) on monies due us but not paid upon return of the Vehicle; (l) a minimum of $100, plus $5/mile for every mile between the renting location and the place where the Vehicle is returned or abandoned, plus any additional recovery expenses we incur; (m) $35 or the maximum amount permitted by law, whichever is greater, if you pay us with a check backed by insufficient funds; and (n) a reasonable fee to clean the Vehicle if returned less clean than when rented (o) generator hours above included usage. You permit us to reserve against your credit/debit card (“Reserve”) or take a cash deposit (“Deposit”) at the time of rental a reasonable amount in addition to the estimated charges. We may use the Reserve or Deposit to pay all Charges. We will authorize the release of any excess Reserve or refund any excess Deposit after the completion of your rental. Your debit/credit card issuer’s rules will apply to your account being credited for the excess, which may not be immediately released by the card issuer, and refund of your Deposit may require up to 21 business days to process and return. You will pay us, or the appropriate government authorities, at or before conclusion of this rental or on demand all Charges, including: (a) base rental rate for the Rental Period; (b) excess mileage fee if applicable; (c) charges for additional drivers; (d) optional products and services you purchased; (e) fuel, if you return the Vehicle with less fuel than when rented; (f) applicable taxes and surcharges; (g) all expenses we incur in locating and recovering the Vehicle if you fail to return it or if we elect to repossess the Vehicle under the terms of this Agreement; (h) all costs, including pre? and post?judgment attorney fees, we incur collecting payment from you or otherwise enforcing our rights under this Agreement; (i) a reasonable fee not to exceed $495.00 to clean the Vehicle if returned substantially less clean than when rented; (j) a fee of $295.00 if you lose the keys to the Vehicle; (k) a surcharge if you return the Vehicle to a location other than the location where you rented the Vehicle or if you do not return it on the date and time due, and you may be charged the standard rates for each day (or partial day) after the due?in date, which may be substantially higher than the rates for the initially agreed rental period if a special or promotional rate applied to the initially agreed rental period; and (l) replacement cost of lost or damaged parts and supplies used in Optional Equipment. Trans fees are billed to the customer to cover any and all fees instituted by the Florida Department of Transportation, Coach-Net, The Department of Business and Professional Regulation, administration fees, PayPal, Intuit, and /or The Florida Department of Insurance Regulation. Sales tax is billed in accordance with the Florida Department of Revenue. The current Miami-Dade sales tax rate is 7%. All Charges are subject to our final audit. If errors are discovered after the close of this transaction, you authorize us to correct the Charges with the payment card issuer.
12. Personal Property. You release us, our agents, our associates, Dean Isenberg, Bonnie Isenberg, Douglas Isenberg, Johanna Bolick, City Limousine Service, Inc, Dean Isenberg, P.A., Johanna Bolick P.A., Douglas Isenberg P.A., Miami RV Rentals and all employees thereof, from all claims for loss of, or damage to, your personal property or that of any other person, that we received, handled or stored, or that was left or carried in or on the Vehicle or in any service Vehicle or in our offices, whether or not the loss or damage was caused by our negligence or was otherwise our responsibility.
14. Breach of Agreement. The following acts are breaches of this Agreement: (a) using the Vehicle to carry persons or property for a fee; (b) using the Vehicle in an organized or agreed upon racing or speed contest or demonstration or pushing or pulling activity in which the Vehicle is directly involved; (c) using the Vehicle in an auto business operation, including, but not limited to repairing, servicing, testing, washing, parking, storing, or selling of automobiles; (d) operation of the Vehicle by a driver not named in this agreement; (e) operating the Vehicle outside of the United States, its territories and possessions, or Canada; (f) using the Vehicle in an intentional or criminal act of yours, other than a traffic infraction; (g) rental of the Vehicle based on your fraudulent or material misrepresentation. If you breach this Agreement, you are liable for damage to, or loss of, the Vehicle caused by your breach, as provided by state law. Allowing anyone other than an Authorized Driver to drive the Vehicle is a willful, wanton and reckless act and is a breach of this agreement. You waive all recourse against us for any criminal reports or prosecutions that we take against you that arise out of your breach of this Agreement. Disputes arising under this agreement shall be addressed in the courts of the county where the RV was rented.
15. Miscellaneous. No term of this Agreement can be waived or modified except by a writing that we have signed. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us. All prior representations and agreements between you and us regarding this rental are void. A waiver by us of any breach of this Agreement is not a waiver of any additional breach or waiver of the performance of your obligations under this Agreement. Our acceptance of payment from you or our failure, refusal or neglect to exercise any of our rights under this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of any other provision of this Agreement.
16. Consequential Damages. Unless prohibited by law, you release us from any liability for consequential, special or punitive damages in connection with this rental or the reservation of a Vehicle. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions are valid and enforceable. This Agreement will be governed by the substantive law of the jurisdiction where the rental commences, without giving effect to the choice of law rules thereof, and you irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in that jurisdiction. Miami RV Rentals, our agents, our associates, Dean Isenberg, Bonnie Isenberg, Douglas Isenberg, Johanna Bolick, City Limousine Service Inc., Dean Isenberg, P.A., Douglas Isenberg, P.A., Johanna Bolick P.A. and/or all employees thereof, are not responsible for hotel charges, car rentals, airfare or any other incidental or consequential costs in the event of a breakdown. Damages are limited to the reimbursement for the number of days the Vehicle was not used.
17. Tires/Wheels. The tires & wheels are inspected, and the tire pressure is checked prior to each rental. Tire & Wheel damage is the renter's responsibility after departure. Please maintain proper tire pressure.
18. Maintenance and Breakdown Responsibility. The customer is responsible to check all fluid levels at each refueling. Gasoline costs are not included in rental price. Vehicles are to be returned with the same amount of fuel in the tank as at the time of pick-up. Instructions and procedures for maintenance expense reimbursement are provided at rental. Customers may be held responsible for mechanical damage due to negligence in Vehicle operation or failure to provide normal maintenance. Radio, television, DVD player, air conditioning/heater, refrigerator/freezer, microwave oven, any appliance, plumbing, generator, awning, slide out, and cruise control malfunctions are not considered to be mechanical breakdowns and no refunds are available for repair time to these items. No repairs will be refunded without previous authorization by our office. If the Vehicle becomes inoperable for more than 24 hours, our liability to you is limited to the daily rental rate times the number of days the Vehicle is inoperable.
19 Choice of Law Venue & Waiver of A Jury Trial. If any litigation or dispute arises out of this agreement, the laws of the state of Florida shall govern, and venue shall be exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Miami-Dade County, and both parties unconditionally agree to submit to the jurisdiction of these courts and to waive any claims of lack of personal jurisdiction.
THE PARTIES WAIVE THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY.
20. Responsibility for Tolls, Traffic Violations, and Other Charges. You are responsible for paying the charging authorities directly all tolls (“Tolls”) and parking citations, photo enforcement fees, fines for toll evasion, and other fines, fees, and penalties (each a “Violation”) assessed against you, us or the Vehicle during the Rental Period. If we are notified by charging authorities that we may be responsible for payment of a Toll or Violation, you will pay us or a processing firm (“Processor”) of our choosing an administrative fee of up to $50 for each such notification. You authorize us to release your rental and payment card information to a Processor for processing and billing purposes. If we or the Processor pay a Toll or Violation, you authorize us or the Processor to charge all such payments, service fees and administrative fees to the payment card you used in connection with this rental. Customers are responsible for reporting and payment of all parking, traffic and toll violations at rental termination. Non-reporting of parking, traffic and toll violations breaches the Rental Contract and may result in an administrative charge of up to $50 in addition to fines. The rental deposit may be held for up to twenty-one business days to cover Sun Pass tolls, red light tickets and or other miscellaneous traffic infractions or violations.
21. Your Property. You release us, our agents and employees from all claims for loss of, or damage to, your personal property or that of any other person, that we received, handled or stored, or that was left or carried in or on the Vehicle or in any service Vehicle or in our offices, whether or not the loss or damage was caused by our negligence or was otherwise our responsibility.
22. All RV’s are equipped with GPS tracking technology which monitors speed, distance traveled, ignition on, ignition off and Vehicle location. The renter or renters agree to have the RV monitored for time, distance traveled, location and speed throughout the rental period and agree with all of the data provided by the GPS tracking device and or the company providing the data. Miami RV Rentals is notified via email when the RV is traveling OVER 75 MILES PER HOUR and reserves the right to contact you to request you slow down. We also reserve the right to disable the Vehicle due to lack of payment, reckless driving or excessive speeding at our discretion.
23. Coronavirus (COVID-19 - "COVID Restrictions")
We recommend consulting with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the latest news and information relating to the Coronavirus. It’s recommended to clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces twice daily. This includes tables, seat cushions, couches, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, cell phones, toilets, faucets, sinks and more. Don’t forget your RV’s steering wheel, dash controls, keys and door handles. While in possession of the rental RV, I will abide by all city, state and local regulations regarding all laws pertaining to travel, curfews and social distancing.
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic may cause unprecedented impacts to travel, including but not limited to travel restrictions, self-imposed and/or governmental required isolations, potential closures of cities, state or county lines, offices, hotels, motels, campgrounds, rest stops, gas stations, restaurants, medical centers and financial institutions. I am aware of the current Covid-19 pandemic and fully understand that my travel plans may be affected before or during my rental.
There are no refunds or reimbursements for cancellations made within 21 days of your departure date, early returns, unused miles, unused generator hours or inconveniences.
I will wear gloves when fueling the RV, when handling the gas pump and will sanitize any surface touched after wearing said gloves. I will also dispose of the gloves properly OUTSIDE of the RV. I am over 25 years old and acknowledge I’m completely responsible for my wellbeing, the RVs wellbeing and the wellbeing of the occupants of the RV during the rental.
I have read and understand all of the rental terms and conditions and am aware of my responsibilities and all of the policies noted above. After reading the above terms and conditions, I agree with all and will continue the reservation process by providing my credit card information on the following payment screen. I will also provide a color copy of my driver's license, auto insurance card, business card and the front and back of the credit card used to pay for this RV rental prior to my departure date. I authorize the submitted ID's and credit card(s) to be photographed or copied and added to this contract for identification purposes and for use in additional credit card authorizations if necessary.
If you have any questions prior to submitting this reservation. please call us at 305-714-1953.